Sunday, March 8, 2009

Colbert Becomes Scientology's New Galactic Overlord

I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who have not had a whole lot of meaningful endeavors recently. Well, weep no more. Your life has meaning! You don't have to put on those figurative galoshes or wellies and trudge the muddy mire that is your life. Those days are over. You can instead vote to have a new NASA space module named after Stephen Colbert, who is now also apparently the new galactic overlord of the scientologists.



Now, I'm no Scientologist, but now that Stephen has taken over for Xenu, I'm starting to reconsider. I'm not sure what I have to do to prove my worthiness. Perhaps I'll have to get on some nationally syndicated talk shows and jump on couches. I know at least Conan would be down for it.

To write in Overlord Colbert's name go to this link.