Monday, December 22, 2008

Reindeer Magic

Today I am dedicating a post to reindeer. I broke it down into three sections. First is a series of pictures of people riding reindeer. Then there is a series of pictures of dogs dressed up as reindeer, then there are the reindeer comics. Enjoy!

The title of this picture is "The Shaman" - Ride reindeer shaman ride!

Probably the Shaman's overprivileged son.

Reindeer riding runs in the family.

Even the little ones get a chance.

And for those who can't afford reindeer adventures in Nepal or Tibet, go down to your local steakhouse and get on the rodeo reindeer like Billy here. He didn't stay smiling for long.

But, I'm a dog (say like Brian Regan)

This is right before he tore the stuffed animals to pieces.

Ewok much?

Get it off, please. I do not like fake animal carcasses on my head.







1 comment:

squirrelyearl said...

Awesome. Had no idea Reindeer were such a popular form of travel.