Thursday, May 22, 2008

I know you like pictures. Who doesn't? But when you're reading my
blog, the pictures certainly aren't worth a thousand words. Perhaps a
chuckle or a grunt, but not a thousand words. However, I would say
that each one of my words is equal to roughly a thousand pictures. I
paint this blog with strokes of an idiot savant/comedic genius. Some
savants can sculpt perfect replicas of animals with their teeth and a
ball of clay, others can help you cheat at black jack (like in the
movie Rainman), while others, like myself, can entertain you with
remarkably crafted blogmanship.

Yes, that is a word. I am that good. I just made up the word
blogmanship and you know exactly what it means. It epitomizes the
essence of greatness in blogospheric prose.

On another note, last night I slept in an Albertson's parking lot in
Ramona, California. And today I am going to the Wild Animal Park in
Escondido to hunt water buffalo and elephants.

4 comments:

Sayaka said...

i love making up words on my blog too. as long as you're saying what you mean, anything goes.

squirrelyearl said...

I'm afraid you're not the first blogmanship.

Michael Powers said...

Ah, whatever. God inspired us both.

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, I was more drawn to this post than the ones with pictures.