Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Tribute to Blondness

Stereotypes are unfair right? Of course they are...sometimes...sort of. I mean, there are plenty of really intelligent blondes out there right? Well, after seeing a few videos on youtube, I'm starting to believe that blonde stereotypes are almost as concretely based in reality as say, gravity. Here are a few samplings:



Yes, France is a country.



This one is famously stupid, but is classic. I writhe in pain every time I watch it.



This commercial is marvelous.

A common misconception is that men prefer blondes to brunettes. But, the statistics say otherwise. But even if that were true, with instances like these, what makes blondes more attractive? Is it because they have more fun? Sure they say blondes have more fun, but do they know it? Here's a blonde lady washing her car (obviously having fun):



That should about wrap it up for our tribute to blondness. I hope you've all learned something.