Friday, July 3, 2009

Since I've Been Gone...

Today I am no longer calling my co-writers co-writers. I am calling them occasional contributors (those occasions possibly being Easter, Christmas, or when they take a new census in the US).

I am a lone man on the Satire Report. Even perhaps a lone wolf. 

Some interesting things to happen since my last post:

*The Chinese planted soybeans on the moon.
*Kim Jong Il turned into an immortal cyborg, using a nuclear reactor that was supposed to be used in a missile test.
*Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 more times and then mooned French Reporters in Paris.
*Monkeys from Gibraltar have taken over the city, one has made himself 'Emperor of the Rock'.
*Joe Biden literally put both his feet in his mouth in a yoga class in downtown Wilmington.
*Nothing else happened.

1 comment:

squirrelyearl said...

Love the monkey pics.