Sunday, May 25, 2008

Who are you?

True story: I have no idea who actually reads my blog. The only way I have of knowing that people ARE actually reading it is from Google Adsense. But, all it tells me is how many page impressions there have been on any given day and how many people have clicked on the ads (great idea I might add). So all you people really are to me is an aggregate of numbers. I do not know your names. I am sure I know some of you, at least from the comments you leave, but others are mysterious.

I will never understand why my own friends will choose to post comments as anonymous. I would've thought that by now they would understand that I don't care if they agree with me or not. I don't get offended easily. Any publicity is good publicity. Any comment therefore, is a good comment. Have at it my loyal readers! On another note, this morning I was surfing in Carmel and my friend and I went to the old Spanish mission and basilica. He took pictures and I just soaked it all in. Now we're on our way to San Fran.

5 comments:

Scott Morris said...

There's a good way to keep track of people on and off the blog called Google Analytics. Lots of great numbers. I don't know if this will help you though, cause if I put Anonymous, you still won't know who this is. But I won't, since we're friends and there's nothing in here that you can disagree with anyways, other than whether or not we're friends.

Michael Powers said...

Thanks Skoticus.

Anonymous said...

I like being anonymous, it keeps you guessing!

Anonymous said...

Plus, I know it drives you crazy and I get perverse enjoyment from that.

Michael Powers said...

That's terrific.